[PBEM Bug][Fighters move and damage themselves][New]

Moderators: Order of Battle Moderators, The Artistocrats

cincin
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

[PBEM Bug][Fighters move and damage themselves][New]

Post by cincin »

With apologies for forgetting to take pictures, and being a PBEM game so that I can't provide autosaves, I have a problem with fighters. About 30% of the time when selecting fighters, I can't move them. Clicking on an empty hex in range simply deselects them. After attempting to move the fighter a few times, the fighter will not move, be marked as moved, and take 4 points of damage. The graphic of the fighter on the map will not update - for example, the icon of the unit will show that it has strength 10, but clicking on the unit will show that it has strength 6 in its stats.
cincin

Re: [PBEM Bug][Fighters move and damage themselves][New]

Post by cincin »

It happened again, so here are images.

As shown in Image 1, even though I've selected the Free French fighter over Lille, the unit data is not appearing.

As shown in Image 2, the Free French fighter is displayed as hovering over a different hex, and has had its health reduced from 10 to 6.

As shown in Image 3, I can select the empty hex that the phantom fighter is hovering over, which should not be possible.
Attachments
image3_crop.png
image3_crop.png (676.56 KiB) Viewed 893 times
image2_crop.png
image2_crop.png (776.52 KiB) Viewed 893 times
image1_crop.png
image1_crop.png (770.53 KiB) Viewed 893 times
cincin

Re: [PBEM Bug][Fighters move and damage themselves][New]

Post by cincin »

Here are my DirectX/log files/setting files. The forum was giving me trouble attaching all those images.
Attachments
Debug Files.zip
(33.65 KiB) Downloaded 63 times

Return to “Order of Battle Bug Submissions”