Best Ottoman Turks in 15mm?

A forum for discussion of anything to do with modelling for Field of Glory, including figures, painting, basing, terrain, buildings, uniform research and more.

Moderators: terrys, hammy, philqw78, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Moderators, Field of Glory Design

GrumblingGrognard
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Best Ottoman Turks in 15mm?

Post by GrumblingGrognard »

I am clueless on these guys...but nobody in the area has them and they look like they might be fun...and a decent match for other forces in the late med. time frame. :)

AND I figure I can get some ready by the time the book comes out (separate post to follow for good "base units" :wink: ).
The Grumbling Grognard
randynovotny
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by randynovotny »

I use Donnington Ottomans and Old Glory 15s :)
randynovotny
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by randynovotny »

I almost forgot. You mentioned 15mm, but I thought I would let you know about Kallistras 10mm Ottomans and Eastern Europeans. :D
Ironhand
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

Post by Ironhand »

Old Glroy 15s are pretty good figures, and the line seems to be reasonably complete.
GrumblingGrognard
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by GrumblingGrognard »

Thanks for the feedback. For the price it seems OG is hard to beat. With luck I may even have the ready for the book release.

Thanks again,
GG
The Grumbling Grognard
expendablecinc
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2

BEST

Post by expendablecinc »

Old Glory are ok and a recent release so better modelled than some of their older range. The best however woudl be venexia in my opinion. They only produce few different ranges but they are worth it from looking at the gallery.

http://www.vexillia.ltd.uk/venexia/shop15_otto.html

I havent seen them in the flesh though but can vouch for old glory. The sultans command pack is a rippa with assorted generals, hareem, jannisary guard and a couple of eunuch.

Return to “Modelling”