Corvus Belli 15 mm Ceased Production

A forum for discussion of anything to do with modelling for Field of Glory, including figures, painting, basing, terrain, buildings, uniform research and more.

Moderators: terrys, hammy, philqw78, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Moderators, Field of Glory Design

vexillia

Corvus Belli 15 mm Ceased Production

Post by vexillia »

I am sad to announce that Corvus Belli have ceased production of all of their popular 15 mm historical ranges.

The last production run was sometime ago. There are no plans for any further production. Corvus Belli have no immediate plans to sell the range either. Their other ranges are unaffected.

More details ...
vexillia

Re: Corvus Belli 15 mm Ceased Production

Post by vexillia »

Just to confirm and update the situation:
Corvus Belli have ceased production of these ranges and I'm informed this is a temporary measure that may become permanent. In the meantime I have just bought up all their remaining stock. Delivery usually takes 2 weeks.
More ...
vexillia

Post by vexillia »

Latest:
Good news! I have just received notification that my order has been dispatched. Monday is the most likely delivery date. I'll know more later today.

Once I have checked the delivery and updated the database, I will place a new stock listing online. I will also ensure that all codes in stock are visible on the web before posting an update here.
Busy, busy, busy.
zendor
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by zendor »

So bad news :((((((

Return to “Modelling”