slave re-organization

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Poliorcetes
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

slave re-organization

Post by Poliorcetes »

I had the decision available that allows me to move slaves around. I clicked it, but when the next turn came nothing happened. And now its gone. How do I move slaves around as my one slave market is filling up?
devoncop
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Re: slave re-organization

Post by devoncop »

Poliorcetes wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 4:14 pm I had the decision available that allows me to move slaves around. I clicked it, but when the next turn came nothing happened. And now its gone. How do I move slaves around as my one slave market is filling up?
Am I right in thinking your slave market is NOT in your Capital ?

If it is of course then there is nowhere for the slave market to transfer the slaves to as slaves default to the Capital without slave markets in your nation.....hence never build slave markets in your Capital 😉

The other possibility if your market is outside your Capital region is that some slaves were transferred but not as many as you were expecting as the amount is variable if I remember correctly.....can you confirm the number stayed exactly the same ?
loki100
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by loki100 »

you need to set the message level to average - that'll show the actual moves of slaves. In general I'd suggest placing your message level to average and high
devoncop
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by devoncop »

loki100 wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:40 pm you need to set the message level to average - that'll show the actual moves of slaves. In general I'd suggest placing your message level to average and high
Nice tip.

Southern Hunter
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Southern Hunter »

2 good tips. I am off to demolish my slave market in the capital, (maybe build some more in other places) and change my message settings
Pocus
Ageod
Ageod

Post by Pocus »

No you don't need to do that.

Slaves markets move slaves around freely. They can target regions without SM and can initiate slaves movements from regions without SM either.
AGEOD Team - Makers of Kingdoms, Empires, ACW2, WON, EAW, PON, AJE, RUS, ROP, WIA.
Poliorcetes

Post by Poliorcetes »

FYI

I just did this again in a new game. While I can see slave were moved around, I have checked every message setting (in Hi/Med/Low and all, and in all categories) and there is no message that this has happened. I do get a message that a non-slave market region sent a slave somewhere, but no mention of all the distributed slaves from the SM.

Seems like a minor bug.

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”