Could we continue take slaughter to the enemy when we win the battle?(like in totalwar series)

Field of Glory: Empires is a grand strategy game in which you will have to move in an intricate and living tapestry of nations and tribes, each one with their distinctive culture.
Set in Europe and in the Mediterranean Area during the Classical Age, experience what truly means to manage an Empire.

Moderator: Pocus

Dux Limitis
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Could we continue take slaughter to the enemy when we win the battle?(like in totalwar series)

Post by Dux Limitis »

As the title said,If we solve the grand map's battle in fog2,could we continue take slaughter to them when we win the battle(not end it)?Because this way can totally destroyed their army,or at least,many of them if you finally wanna ending the slaughter.It's also can reducing the later military pressure of the grand strategic.
Yarev
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Re: Could we continue take slaughter to the enemy when we win the battle?(like in totalwar series)

Post by Yarev »

I think it already exist in FoG2 to chase down your enemy
Tamas
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Could we continue take slaughter to the enemy when we win the battle?(like in totalwar series)

Post by Tamas »

Empire's pursuit phase losses are applied after the FOG2 battle results are imported back (based on those results), so yes, although as part of the Empires game mechanisms.
Dux Limitis

Post by Dux Limitis »

Yarev wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 3:59 pm I think it already exist in FoG2 to chase down your enemy
In fog2's custom battle and epic battle mode you can do it,but in it's campaign mode you can't.
Dux Limitis

Post by Dux Limitis »

Tamas wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:14 pm so yes, although as part of the Empires game mechanisms.
Thanks!I can wait to let my enemies see what is the real hell!

Return to “Field of Glory: Empires”