How to load map?

GBISSET
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

How to load map?

Post by GBISSET »

Ive spent the last week studying the scenario editor and manual and tutorials, but Im still not sure how to load a map into the scenario editor.

I can make a map from a png etc and it looks right and I can save it as an ag file, but then Im stumped.

Can anyone tell me the best resource desciribng how to load a map?

Or can you describe it in just a few steps?

Thanks!

George
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Re: How to load map?

Post by pavelk »

Hello GBISSET,
welcome to Aggressors forum!

I am not sure what exactly do you mean by loading a map, but in case you are asking how to get to the editor from any game, the answer is pressing ALt+a.
I would also recommend watching this dev stream which can make the editor usage easier for you.
Pavel
GBISSET
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by GBISSET »

Let me say that the map builder is an excellent idea, and should be much faster than drawing a map from nothing, and I made a map in it. But I cant figure out how to get that map into the scenario editor.

There is no button, and if I press alt-A in the scenario editor, nothing happens (so far)

Am I missing something?

Thanks for your work!

George
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk »

GBISSET wrote: Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:08 pmBut I cant figure out how to get that map into the scenario editor.
Maybe I don't understand your question. Once you generate the ag file, you should be able to open it in game via "load game".

This video might help.

If not, please join our Discord channel. I am usually available so we can chat what problems do you experience directly.

Return to “Aggressors Modding”