Few more Questions

A forum for any questions relating to army design, the army companion books and upcoming lists.

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

Arty1234
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Few more Questions

Post by Arty1234 »

1How do you distinguish drilled from undrilled or how do you show that some archers are protected and other not? and some poor or average? or do they all have to be the same in each game

2 Im presuming light chariots have 2 horses and Heavy chariots have 4? Do the chariots in a game have to look the part ie 2 horses for light etc? Can a chariot with 2 horses be a Heavy Chariot in a game

3} Why are some baees 15x40 20x40. Whats the difference? I know 30s are 4 cavalry 40s for Chatriot Elephants etc

Any help much appreciated
Thanks
philqw78
Chief of Staff - Elite Maus
Chief of Staff - Elite Maus

Re: Few more Questions

Post by philqw78 »

Arty1234 wrote:1How do you distinguish drilled from undrilled or how do you show that some archers are protected and other not? and some poor or average? or do they all have to be the same in each game

2 Im presuming light chariots have 2 horses and Heavy chariots have 4? Do the chariots in a game have to look the part ie 2 horses for light etc? Can a chariot with 2 horses be a Heavy Chariot in a game

3} Why are some baees 15x40 20x40. Whats the difference? I know 30s are 4 cavalry 40s for Chatriot Elephants etc

Any help much appreciated
Thanks
1.You do not have to distinguish drilled from undrilled, they must be described when put on table though, so you must tell your opponent. No they can be different in every game, dependent upon army lists. Also see your other post
2. See your other post
3. - 15x40 is heavy foot. 20x40 is Medium foot (or skirmishers if 2 to a base)
phil
putting the arg into argumentative, except for the lists I check where there is no argument!

Return to “Army Design”