Unit condition flag error in turn?

steevodeevo
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Unit condition flag error in turn?

Post by steevodeevo »

Ive noticed that when a unit is attacked several times within a turn, for each attack its flag returns to pristine condition (so appears undamaged) despite its losses in previous combats in that turn..
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Re: Unit condition flag error in turn?

Post by pavelk »

steevodeevo wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 2:39 pm Ive noticed that when a unit is attacked several times within a turn, for each attack its flag returns to pristine condition (so appears undamaged) despite its losses in previous combats in that turn..
Is it just during the attack animation or is the flag in better shape after the attack. If it is the latter, it can happen because unit experience could be increased and therefore the overall power.
steevodeevo

Post by steevodeevo »

the latter. Surprises me a bit as the unit is obviously very damaged and can easily be destroyed by a fairly weak unit despite its flag status. But this is just my lack of game knowledge.
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk »

steevodeevo wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 4:14 pm the latter. Surprises me a bit as the unit is obviously very damaged and can easily be destroyed by a fairly weak unit despite its flag status. But this is just my lack of game knowledge.
It can also be another thing. There are unit improvements like "Dread" which causes decreased power to all enemy units around. If that unit moves away, the power gets a bit higher again. Maybe thats the case?

Return to “Aggressors: Tech Support”