Multiplayer Support and Feedback

Commander - Napoleon at War is a turn based strategy game that brings gaming back to its roots - it's fun!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

firepowerjohan
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41

Multiplayer Support and Feedback

Post by firepowerjohan »

Hi
In this topic I thought I could cover multiplayer faq as well as feedback on multiplayer. For the multiplayer crowd we are planning to create a ladder like we did for CEAW and post it upu on this site.

We might try and balance some of the scenarios that are already close matched to be as close as 50-50 as possible to enable good competition on equal terms for players. Some scenarios are already heavily biased towards one side and single player crowd want some scenarios to be tougher than others so we wont do all scenarios for multiplayer. So, we would like to find out what scenarios you like for multiplayer and how they are balanced. There is a total of 8 scenarios in game. In my opinion already 1806 1809 and 1812 look especially balanced and suited for multiplayer but let me know what you think so we can improve this aspect :)

For those of you who just seek an opponent to play against in PBEM or TcpIP instead use this topic
Opponent Seeking -> viewtopic.php?t=8337
Johan Persson - Firepower Entertainment
Lead Developer of CEAW, CNAW and World Empires Live (http://www.worldempireslive.com)

Return to “Commander - Napoleon at War”