Now Available! Commander Napoleon at War!

Commander - Napoleon at War is a turn based strategy game that brings gaming back to its roots - it's fun!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Now Available! Commander Napoleon at War!

Post by IainMcNeil »

Slitherine is pleased to announce that Commander: Napoleon at War is now available from http://www.slitherine.com/games/cnaw

Published by Slitherine and developed by Firepower Entertainment and The Lordz Games Studio the game is set to re-define turn based strategy gaming in the Napoleonic era. The game follows the success of Commander: Europe at War and is the second game in the Commander series. It is also the second release under the umbrella of the Kameleon Project, created to assist other independent developers bring their games to market.

Main Game Features
* 8 campaigns including the Grand campaign and a number of small campaigns including France’s assault on Austria in 1805 up to the 100 days campaign ending at Waterloo in 1815.
* Take control of Napoleon's forces or the Allied Coalition who opposed him, including Britain, Prussia, Austria and Russia.
* Huge map covering all of Europe in amazing detail
* Research many new technologies and control the focus of your nations research.
* Dynamic weather system including mud, snow, storms and more
* Trade routes and pirate raids
* Fortresses and siege warfare
* 12 different units types including Militia, Line Infantry, Light & Heavy Cavalry, Foot & Horse Artillery, Frigates, Ships of the Line and Pirates and Privateers.
* Recruit historic commanders such as Ney, Blucher, Wellington & many more.
* Multiplayer via LAN, hot seat, PBEM and Internet

For more information visit http://www.slitherine.com/games/cnaw
soetekouwd
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by soetekouwd »

Hi,

Thanks for developing such a game. I am very much looking forward to playing it.

At present the game is sold only via the download option. Will the Physical Shipment option also become available? And if so, when? Or does buying the game now also warrants that the physical game will be shipped to the buyer's address when available?

Thanks for your reply, cheers,

Dirk
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

At the moment the game is purely a digitial download. We will almost certainly have retail releases but in which countries and when is very much TBD at this stage, but this is separate to the digital version. As soon as we have any details on this we'll let you know but there is nothing immimnent to annouce.
Bern
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Bern »

I'm going crackers here. I can't buy this game. I'm going to the store, click on CNAW I go to the purchase page, click on checkout and get a message that there is nothing in my shopping cart. Help !!!

Bern
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

Try this: remove from your purchase screen any order (with the litter bin icon), now do not reload the page. Go out of the shop, re-enter the Slitherine site again fresh, go to the shop and try again.

Cheers,

Tim aka LZ
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Sorry you are having problems - can you tell us which link you are using exactly so we can see if there is a route to the shop that's not working as intended. We can see it is working for some as the orders are flooding in :)
Bern
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Post by Bern »

Thanks guys. I subsequently tried the store on another of my computers and was able to complete the purchase. It seems likely therefore that something is screwed up on the first machine - maybe its security settings or something of that ilk.

Bern
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Ok, well glad its now working :)
Fcg_Sauron
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Languages

Post by Fcg_Sauron »

Hello boys !

I'm a french player and a fan of Commander : Europe at War (I'm also bad in english...)

Commander : Napoleon at War interested me; but, i have a question : Ok, this game is only available in online (Here or in Matrix Games); but, what are the game language? English?

I cannot have pleasure to play in english game... A french patch is planned? Or this setting is editable in the game directly?

I hope be clear xD

Thanks you
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

We are working on translations, but it will be a while before they are ready.
Fcg_Sauron

Post by Fcg_Sauron »

Ok thanks you !

I'm waiting so... xD

Please, hurry up ! (laughs)

I'm probably trying to play in english... That's so hard for me xD
lordzimoa
Lordz Games Studio
Lordz Games Studio

Post by lordzimoa »

For those who seek a greater challenge, turn Fog of War and Advanced Weather on. As an alternative turn on At Random Science Research, although I like managing it myself.
And change the Advantage setting in favour of the AI.

The game is so much more fun, scouting will also be much more important. Have fun!

Tim aka LZ
godzila

Hi Guys

Post by godzila »

I thought that there must be any movie on it, but excellent to have a game on Napoleon.Actually i read a book: The Napoleonic Wars.
This book is about origins in the French Revolution, narrates Napoleon's victories at Austerlitz and Jena, and concludes with his defeats in the Iberian peninsula, Russia, and finally at Waterloo.
Anyway i have not tried yet with its game.

Return to “Commander - Napoleon at War”