Minor States

Commander - Napoleon at War is a turn based strategy game that brings gaming back to its roots - it's fun!

Moderators: Slitherine Core, The Lordz

fvillaorlad
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Minor States

Post by fvillaorlad »

1.) How do you utilize minor state resources (i.e. create units, repair, etc.). When I play as the French it will show the resources for the Batavian and Italian nations but when I buy or repair units they come out of the French total and not the respective pool. The game does not let me switch from the French flag in the resource window to either of these nations.

2.) Also for some reason in the Grand campaign the game does not allow me to declare war on the German states and does not allow me to move through their territory.

3.)Lastly, how do you create the political entities such as Wurttemburg, Duchy of Warsaw, and the other nations that were created historically.
firepowerjohan
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41

Post by firepowerjohan »

1) Manpower is used nationally always while PP is paid from the leading country. So this mean France always pay the PP of any countries allied with them.
Johan Persson - Firepower Entertainment
Lead Developer of CEAW, CNAW and World Empires Live (http://www.worldempireslive.com)
fvillaorlad

Minor States

Post by fvillaorlad »

Thank you for the information but when I do the purchase it still draws the manpower from the French and not the ally.
lexpharm
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Minor states need more of a role

Post by lexpharm »

IMHO the minor states should be more independent. For instance it's not really worth invading the Ottoman empire because who needs another enemy? - and even more annoying is the fact that you can't get the Ottomans onto your own side. They can either be neutral or an enemy - ally is not possible.

Return to “Commander - Napoleon at War”