Can I buy on matrix and register on steam?

A mix of deep gameplay and rich historical flavor, Aggressors: Ancient Rome lets you relive history as the ruler of one of the mighty civilizations of the ancient Mediterranean. Choose one of twenty available factions and conquer the world.
jjdenver
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Can I buy on matrix and register on steam?

Post by jjdenver »

I'd rather support Matrix/Slitherine directly - if I buy on the site can I use the key to register and play on Steam?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Can I buy on matrix and register on steam?

Post by zakblood »

SirGarnet
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier
Brigadier-General - Elite Grenadier

Post by SirGarnet »

Thanks zakblood. I'd like to buy here, register on steam, and use the family share feature to try to get family members interested or hooked on this game in the endless hours when I am not on Steam. Is this eligible for the steam family share? Thanks
debtmars
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by debtmars »

I was not aaware this culd be done. Is it possible to register on Steam once I have registered on Matrix, or do I need to purchase another game for Steam?
Cablenexus
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by Cablenexus »

debtmars wrote: Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:21 pm I was not aaware this culd be done. Is it possible to register on Steam once I have registered on Matrix, or do I need to purchase another game for Steam?
No you don't have to buy the game twice. When your register your Matrix/Slitherine bought game you can generate a steam key for it on the website in the user section.
debtmars

Post by debtmars »

I want to be certain I understand, I have already registered my game on Slitherine/Matrix, so I can return and get a new key in the user section?
debtmars

Post by debtmars »

Btw, which user section are you referring to, the Sitherine/Matrix website or the Steam website?
debtmars

Post by debtmars »

Got it...thanks.
Rosseau
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Rosseau »

For me, I've already supported Matrix by buying almost all its games, almost all of them at full price.

The advantage of a Steam purchase is you can get a refund with less than two hours play time or several days, which to me is a significant bonus - just in case. I think I will like this game either way, especially with the editor (which I need to find out more about; i.e., ease of use, etc.), but buying full price again, I need to be sure.

Okay, based on this thread I am buying immediately. And am quite excited about it. Way to go devs!!

viewtopic.php?f=519&t=86064
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk »

Rosseau wrote: Sun Sep 02, 2018 4:25 amOkay, based on this thread I am buying immediately. And am quite excited about it. Way to go devs!!
Thank you Rosseau, have fun!

If you have any sort of feedback, please share it with us. We appreciate any kind of suggestions.
mst007
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by mst007 »

Well after reading this thread, I too have have bought via Slitherine, pasted the Steam Key over to take advantage of the workshop mods and am now happily ploughing through the tutorial. I support any devs willing to devote time, money and effort into creating ancients games like this. Not sure If I`ll be able to put down FoG II though, might just need to sacrifice some sleep to resolve that :)

Return to “Aggressors: Ancient Rome”