More Gameplay Videos

A mix of deep gameplay and rich historical flavor, Aggressors: Ancient Rome lets you relive history as the ruler of one of the mighty civilizations of the ancient Mediterranean. Choose one of twenty available factions and conquer the world.
michacey
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

More Gameplay Videos

Post by michacey »

Am hoping to see some more gameplay videos. I would love something on the smaller nation/states. Counting down: 17 to go.
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Re: More Gameplay Videos

Post by pavelk »

Hi Michacey,
there is going to be a live stream this Friday on Twitch - https://twitter.com/SlitherineGames/sta ... 0793385984
balto
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by balto »

If I understand that link, DasTactic will be doing the show? That is great, I love that guy! I wish you would use him more often, or however that works.
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk »

balto wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:44 amIf I understand that link, DasTactic will be doing the show?
Yes, absolutely right:)
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk »

balto wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:44 amI wish you would use him more often, or however that works.
Actually, he just published his first video about Aggressors:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRFglfwplHM
devoncop
Sr. Colonel - Battleship
Sr. Colonel - Battleship

Post by devoncop »

pavelk wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:31 am
balto wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:44 amI wish you would use him more often, or however that works.
Actually, he just published his first video about Aggressors:)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRFglfwplHM

Just watched the first of Das Tactics you tube series on this game. Very easy to follow and illustrates the excellent UI you seem to have in the game. :D
Beorn
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Beorn »

Yes, that Let's Play is excellent, very enlightening about the workings of the game. I hope he posts more soon.
michacey
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by michacey »

Great! Thanks, pavelk. Please give us a heads up on other videos that you know of.
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk »

michacey wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:24 pm Great! Thanks, pavelk. Please give us a heads up on other videos that you know of.
Well, here is the second part https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDweT6Gr2hE:)
balto
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by balto »

Very nice playthrough by DasTactic, as always. But because he did a sandbox and not a 'scripted' scenario, the AI is at a huge disadvantage. And as we can see, the AI totally sucked. But that is okay, most 4x are like that at first and some always suck. I hope Das can do a scripted scenario/empire with his always excellent narrative so we can see more. No matter, I am getting this -- looks really nice. Thanks

PS - Wish someone would do Egypt, or another Rome.
balto
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by balto »

BTW - you know how rude a lot of the Steam forums can get., I suggest you change those combat sounds (metal clanking metal, etc..). To real wargamers, we do not care about sounds, but Steam does and it is a quick fix. Graphics also mean a lot to Steam people, but that is too much work to change. Just make the sounds better to keep some of them off your back.
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk »

balto wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:40 amthe AI is at a huge disadvantage. And as we can see, the AI totally sucked. But that is okay, most 4x are like that at first and some always suck
Well I actually hope that the AI will show a bit teeth later on:)
balto wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:43 amI suggest you change those combat sounds (metal clanking metal, etc..). Just make the sounds better to keep some of them off your back.
It actually already went through one review. Few other sounds were removed yet but there is really no time to change the rest:-/
pavelk
Kubat Software
Kubat Software

Post by pavelk »

michacey wrote: Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:24 pmPlease give us a heads up on other videos that you know of.
Next episode is out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRxI4J7BHL4
I am not going to send a link to every episode though:) DasTactic said that he recorded quite a few so he will probably publish them one by one.

Return to “Aggressors: Ancient Rome”