check your 8..

Check Your 6 brings you in the middle of the World War II battles, with a turn-based strategy game that carries the spirit of the dogfights.
rico21
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF
Staff Sergeant - StuG IIIF

check your 8..

Post by rico21 »

Would it be possible for someone to pretend to be the game designer to answer questions from my friend UP844?
His presence is a plus, he can tell us all the bugs and faults of the AI of the game.
And icing on the cake, publicize the game on other forums.

Thanks in advance.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: check your 8..

Post by zakblood »

i try my best :wink:
fuselex
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by fuselex »

If you like I will pretend to be, not the game designer but someone, who may possibly be linked to the game.
At this point in time, we are going with the general game development strategy of asking for community input after we have already decided which features we will implement
Those who feel that any game development team has an obligation to occasionally view , let alone , reply to the community posts , should understand that it is beyond our control .
We also feel your frustration ,
That $7 an hour cleaner is not doing his job. Probably eating pizza during his lunch break rather than typing how we are listening /working on it/ and that is something we will consider.
His employment is now under review.
We have a few potential candidates to replace him , they work for $6 .
All jokes aside .
Why would a game developer not want community involvement , you could select a small group of talented people to develop a game but once formed they will have tunnelled vision.
You need to embrace comments made from the community , whether it is implemented or not is the developers decision .
They will be the one`s to open their wallets .
I am sure there are many more like UP844 on the forums ,
Read their posts , decide if that is where you wish to go , but spend the $6 an hour to have someone reply .
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

the developers are replying to any post and question as they read / find them

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 06&t=83319

with holidays and being busy with other work etc, it's not always easy to do both, code and forum etc, thanks for your patients

Return to “Check Your 6!”