Jumped in and got it

Check Your 6 brings you in the middle of the World War II battles, with a turn-based strategy game that carries the spirit of the dogfights.
Yogi the Great
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Jumped in and got it

Post by Yogi the Great »

So it looked different and while it is WWII it reminded me of a board game I use to play many years ago of WWI dogfights Ace of Aces. So why not give it a try I thought.

Tried the tutorial once had trouble figuring out how to get where I wanted to go. This may take me awhile as while I may be an Old Grognard war game player that experience doesn't help me here. Better read the game tips for help, the manual really has very little in it. Anyway hoping it will be fun once I figure out how to move and control the planes. At least I hope I figure it out. :?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Jumped in and got it

Post by zakblood »

most of us who didn't do the beta etc learned by watching the stream on twitch and now there is also a tutorial out for it done by the twitch streamer in house

http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 06&t=83164

which may help a bit and it does make imo things much clearer from the off, than just reading does or did, well did for me anyway, glad your enjoying it, let us know how you get on and show us your victories or losses :mrgreen:

Return to “Check Your 6!”