Lutzen: Calvary Attack Infantry in City Bug

A new title from Shenandoah Studio, the creators of Battle of the Bulge: March to Glory! Europe, beginning of the XIX century. Born from the ashes of the Ancient-Regime, the new French Empire is putting the old continent on fire, spreading the seeds of the Revolution
debtmars
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Lutzen: Calvary Attack Infantry in City Bug

Post by debtmars »

I am playing a campaign game at the Hard level on the Lutzen map. I believe I discovered a bug where Calvary do not receive Reaction Fire when entering a sector next to an occupied city and then attack the Infantry in the city.

Here is the situation on the map:

French 1st Dragoons (Attack 3/Defence 2) are in the forest 2 sectors East of Sittelnz.
Prussian 4th Infantry (Attack 2/Defence 0-with Promotion "Unit Adds 2 Support") in Sittelnz. Supporting units are: Russian Foot Artillery in sector to west, Prussian 14th Cuirassiers to the southwest and Russian Polish 14th Infantry to the southeast.

The French 1st Dragoons moves into the sector (Leaving Forest) next to Sittelnz (east side) containing the Prussian 14th Infantry but does not receive any Reaction Fire (the sector was Green and not Purple). The French 1st Dragoons were allowed to attack the Prussian 14th Infantry in Sittelnz with 1 3 and 0 2 odds.

This appears to be a bug.
IonutG
Shenandoah
Shenandoah

Re: Lutzen: Calvary Attack Infantry in City Bug

Post by IonutG »

Hi debtmars,
Thank you for your feedback, we'll make sure to fix it.
robertahyuk
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Re: Lutzen: Calvary Attack Infantry in City Bug

Post by robertahyuk »

I've had that same problem but only here and there. Seems to be sporadic.
Also wish the game had a hotseat feature but I do like the game a lot!

Return to “March to Glory”