Friedland Map

A new title from Shenandoah Studio, the creators of Battle of the Bulge: March to Glory! Europe, beginning of the XIX century. Born from the ashes of the Ancient-Regime, the new French Empire is putting the old continent on fire, spreading the seeds of the Revolution
debtmars
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Friedland Map

Post by debtmars »

I am enjoying the game, but I find the Friedland map in the campaign game filled with several errors. Some areas that look as if they are two separate areas are actual one area (perhaps these are Roads that are separating Grassland areas?), some area with Forests are treated as Grassland and some that appear to be Grassland are treated Forests (I get message entering or leaving Forest). Can someone please review the map for accuracy, please? Thanks.
IonutG
Shenandoah
Shenandoah

Re: Friedland Map

Post by IonutG »

debtmars wrote:I am enjoying the game, but I find the Friedland map in the campaign game filled with several errors. Some areas that look as if they are two separate areas are actual one area (perhaps these are Roads that are separating Grassland areas?), some area with Forests are treated as Grassland and some that appear to be Grassland are treated Forests (I get message entering or leaving Forest). Can someone please review the map for accuracy, please? Thanks.
Hi debtmars,
Thank you for your feedback,
We will investigate.
dannysmith
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Friedland Map

Post by dannysmith »

I enjoy the game too

Return to “March to Glory”