What do the difficulty levels mean?

A new title from Shenandoah Studio, the creators of Battle of the Bulge: March to Glory! Europe, beginning of the XIX century. Born from the ashes of the Ancient-Regime, the new French Empire is putting the old continent on fire, spreading the seeds of the Revolution
WG
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

What do the difficulty levels mean?

Post by WG »

What exactly is the difference between "Normal," "Hard," and "Very Hard"? The manual doesn't explain.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: What do the difficulty levels mean?

Post by zakblood »

welcome to the forum, was on the beta and tbh i'm not to sure what it does in regards to difficulty either, so hopefully a developer will reply and answer your question for you
Matto
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by Matto »

I saw difference in AI activity ... on Normal level was AI more passive
Dino_SWE
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Dino_SWE »

Matto wrote:I saw difference in AI activity ... on Normal level was AI more passive
Oh thats interesting.
I thought the AI was a little passive at times, or made stupid choices. Wasnt even aware the Difficulty was a setting :lol:
robertahyuk
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Post by robertahyuk »

Yes it is a little more passive on Normal but that's about the only difference that I've seen. After playing so many WW2 games? This game is a good relief. Just wish I could win sometimes. :D
IonutG
Shenandoah
Shenandoah

Post by IonutG »

Hi Guys,

The different difficulty level change the AI behavior slightly and also changes the "Retreating thresholds" for enemy troops. This mean that on Very hard, the AI is fighting better and is more resilient because it has more troops to fight with.

Return to “March to Glory”