Warhammer 40,000: Gladius gets its first DLC: the Reinforcement Pack!

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planets resources.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius gets its first DLC: the Reinforcement Pack!

Post by AlbertoC »

Since Warhammer 40,000: Gladius has been released players have been enthralled with it: for the first time ever it was possible to play a 4X strategy game set in the Warhammer 40,000 universe, and we are glad to see that it was so well received.

Proxy Studio, developers of Gladius, haven't been idle since then.

We are ready to announce its first DLC, which will be released on Friday October 19th!

With the Reinforcement Pack new units join the fight on Gladius Prime!

With one new unit per faction, plus one for the Neutral faction, the expansion will widen the strategical options for all commanders.

You can now lead the Tempestus Scions elite troops for rapid-insertion strike tactics, for the greater glory of the Imperium of Man. Or perhaps you want more dakka (can't ever have enough dakka) and would rather field your new Flash Gitz, ready to unleash cataclysmic fire on their enemies?

What is this noise I hear? That's the new Land Raider, a mighty and unstoppable war machine, ready to deploy its Astartes passengers wherever they're most needed. And what of the elite warriors of the Necrons, the Immortals? Heavily armed and armoured, they will stop at nothing in the completion of their masters' goals.

On top of that, there is a new threat lurking in the shadows, biding their time and ready for an insurrection... the Neophyte Hybrids!

This is just the first of a series of planned expansions for Gladius. In the past month the team has been working hard to implement a brand new playable race, one which will be played in a drastically different way. Stay tuned, for there will be more news soon!
Galdred
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Gladius gets its first DLC: the Reinforcement Pack!

Post by Galdred »

That is awesome! 3 of these units are ones I would have picked if given the choice (and the fourth is because I have no idea how necrons work at all in the TT and the lore).
I really look forward to it, but it is surprising not to have a price so close to the release date.
It might be a bit too late for this, but I would vote for Chimera next for the AM (the same as the rationale for Rhino/LR for marines, to get a cheap, early transport), and probably Razorback/Rhino for marines (but veterans, or even Primaris if we want to go this way, might work too, and would be a bit more different from terminators).
Not sure about what would fit orks the best, but I would probably go with one of their wonky mek vehicle.
stuper_man_03
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by stuper_man_03 »

This doesn't seem to be available on GOG which is where I purchased the base game. Will it become available at some point or if I buy the DLC from the Slitherine store will it install on top of the GOG version?

EDIT: It became available a few minutes ago. Purchased just now....thanks!
Last edited by stuper_man_03 on Fri Oct 19, 2018 2:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

welcome to the forum, will ask and find out for you
Oxybeles
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Post by Oxybeles »

When can I get a Steam Key?
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Just read the instructions for getting a steam key here
viewtopic.php?f=499&t=86691

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War”