Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Post-release update

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius Relics of War brings you to a world of terror and violence. Four factions will engage in a brutal war for dominance over the planets resources.
AlbertoC
Slitherine
Slitherine

Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Post-release update

Post by AlbertoC »

The release of Warhammer 40,000: Gladius was a huge event for us, and we are really happy with how it went. We’re also very happy with how the game has been received so far: we’ve heard a lot of enthusiastic comments and opinions, from both the public and influencers. We’re really glad to see you guys like the game.

Naturally, we’ve also received some exceptional feedback: lots of good ideas, suggestions and criticism. We are really grateful for all kinds of feedback. We have been doing our best to gather all of this feedback and process it. It was particularly useful for all the updates we have worked on so far.

In fact, we’ve released several updates in just a few days, with the team working non-stop to keep improving the game and making it better and better, following this feedback. Balance changes, bug fixes as well as some much requested new features like UI scaling and MP chat were introduced in a short time – and we won’t stop here. In fact we have just released a new patch today bringing several new tools for multiplayer.

We’ve received a lot of questions about Gladius and its future, and today we’ll try to answer to the most common ones.

1) Do you plan to add more content?

Answer: Yes. We’re already working on it. Gladius will be a long journey, one that has just begun. You can expect news soon. To give a more detailed answer, we plan to keep polishing the game and our support will be constant and frequent. Alongside frequent updates, we have plans to expand the game and add lots of new content. We have so many ideas ourselves, and many more that you guys gave us.

2) Do you plan to add more races?

Answer: Yes :) we do. There are several races that we plan to add in Gladius. They will definitely come. Needless to say, each one of them will have a unique approach to the gameplay, just like the existing playable factions. We know you guys would love to have your favourite faction added to the game, and we’ll do our best not do disappoint you.

3) I have a great idea that I think would make the game better and should be implemented.

Answer: That’s great! We love to hear your thoughts. Please do post about it on our Steam forum, Slitherine forum or our social media. We can’t promise that we’ll implement it: some we might not agree with, or it might not integrate well with the other systems. We might have other plans. Or maybe there won’t be enough time or resources. But we’ll certainly listen.

4) I have found a bug! Help me please!

Answer: we’re a small team and we don’t have a huge QA department, but we’re doing our best to give you as smooth an experience as possible. As we already mentioned above, we’ve already released plenty of updates so far, and we’ll continue to do so, so if you find a bug please report it on the Slitherine Support Forum or Steam Support forum.

5) I’m slightly confused about a specific feature of the game, what can I do?

Answer: Gladius is a deep game and some players sometimes have trouble understanding all the game’s mechanics and thus have trouble at formulating an optimal strategy. The best way to learn the game is to play the introductory scenario as the Space Marines and then read the help tips. The in game Compendium is also extremely useful as it contains all info about the game’s mechanics. Two other great places where you can find lots of useful info are the manual and the Wiki page.

6) Where can I find an opponent for multiplayer?

Answer: the best place would be the fans Discord group! It’s a great place to meet and chat with other Gladius fans, and you’ll have no trouble finding other players for multiplayer and you can also make new friends.

Let’s conclude this update by saying a big Thank you for your constant support. We’re really happy and we are looking forward to announce what the future holds for Gladius. Stay tuned!
ErissN6
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier
1st Lieutenant - Grenadier

Re: Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Post-release update

Post by ErissN6 »

AlbertoC wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 12:36 pmGladius will be a long journey, one that has just begun. Alongside frequent updates, we have plans to expand the game and add lots of new content.
All are hyped-up! Work and money ahead on the devs!
We love to hear your thoughts. Please do post about it on our Steam forum, Slitherine forum or our social media. we’ll certainly listen.
if you find a bug please report it on the Slitherine Support Forum or Steam Support forum.
For those who don't have those accounts, there is also GOG forum and GOG Support.

Return to “Warhammer 40,000: Gladius - Relics of War”