420 AD Grand Campaign

Moderators: kronenblatt, Field of Glory 2 Tournaments Managers

TheGrayMouser
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Re: 420 AD Grand Campaign

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Lysimichos, is this still an active campaign?
Kabill
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Post by Kabill »

Regardless, I think I will need to withdraw as I'm approaching the busy season of my job and need to keep commitments to a minimum. So if the game does continue, apologies for not being able to come along with it. Thanks to those I played, for my few victories and many defeats!
Kabill's Great Generals Mod for FoG2: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=492&t=84915
Lysimachos
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by Lysimachos »

Hi guys,
at the moment, unfortunately, I'm completely unable to carry on the campaign.
So I think it should be better to end it here proclaiming klayecles as the true winner of it!

In a few days I'll try at least to update the Campaign Summary in order to give everybody the final situation of the game.
Thank's to all the partecipants for their kindness and commitment and still my excuses for not being able to sustain the campaign to the end.
"Audentis fortuna iuvat"
- Virgilius

(Good luck favours the brave)
Kabill

Post by Kabill »

Thanks for running it. Enjoyed playing despite how ill-fated the Sassanid empire turned out to be!
Kabill's Great Generals Mod for FoG2: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=492&t=84915
TheGrayMouser
General - Carrier
General - Carrier

Post by TheGrayMouser »

Lysimachos wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 2:07 pm Hi guys,
at the moment, unfortunately, I'm completely unable to carry on the campaign.
So I think it should be better to end it here proclaiming klayecles as the true winner of it!

In a few days I'll try at least to update the Campaign Summary in order to give everybody the final situation of the game.
Thank's to all the partecipants for their kindness and commitment and still my excuses for not being able to sustain the campaign to the end.

Cheers man, and congrats Klay! We will have to get our vengence against the vile Romans another day it seems.
klayeckles
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2
2nd Lieutenant - Elite Panzer IVF/2

Post by klayeckles »

Guido (and all)
just want to say what a wonderful job you did with this campaign. the approach was really cool...as it allowed a player to not only work on his nation expansion and defense, but also create some independent battles which created endless possible match ups. VERY fun and, having run a campaign (a MUCH simpler one) i can say that it is a ton of work herding all the "cats" to keep things going. thanks again for the effort, and if you ever have an interest in firing it up again, let me know!

Return to “Field of Glory II: Tournaments & Leagues”