[PC] Broken textures on ships after the latest update.

Tarrak
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

[PC] Broken textures on ships after the latest update.

Post by Tarrak »

After I installed the latest patch i am experiencing a problem with BSG Deadlock on my PC. The texture of some ships appear broken. See the attached picture:
broken textures on a nemesis
broken textures on a nemesis
broken textures.jpg (297.96 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
The problem affects as well other ship classes than the Nemesis. Had the some problem on the Caprica Terminal and the Adamants in the 3rd campaign missions for example. Additionally sometimes when trying to resume a campaign the game get stuck at the loading bar at around 90%. I already deleted the whole settings folder to exclude the possibility of some corrupted settings and the problems keep persisting. Before the patch i never had any problems with the game.

DxDiag.zip
DxDiag
(13.8 KiB) Downloaded 90 times
Tarrak
Panzer Corps Moderator
Panzer Corps Moderator

Re: [PC] Broken textures on ships after the latest update.

Post by Tarrak »

Seems like a redownload of the installers and full reinstallation of the game fixed the problems. I will check further and report back if the problem reappears but so far it seems to resolved.
Mischief Maker
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Post by Mischief Maker »

I just re-installed the game with the update downloaded tonight and have the same error myself.

Interestingly, the textures on the nemesis are only scrambled in campaign mode. If I play a skirmish map the textures are fine.
Mischief Maker

Post by Mischief Maker »

Tried playing a couple more campaign missions. In mission 2 both Nemeses were completely white and the Talon was completely black with textured turrets floating on its surface. Sometimes things are partially textured, like this shot of Caprica terminal in mission 3:

This is with a copy of the 1.0.20 patch downloaded off the Matrixgames public ftp link.
Attachments
As you can see, parts of the terminal ARE textured
As you can see, parts of the terminal ARE textured
Scrambled Textures.jpg (625.9 KiB) Viewed 1750 times

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Tech Support”