Can't load saves (Xbox One)

Vorink
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Can't load saves (Xbox One)

Post by Vorink »

If this is in the wrong spot, I apologize.

I saved a game on the Xbox One during campaign mission 4 and left it paused. When I came back, I had been sent to the main menu due to lengthy inactivity. When I tried to reload the game, the loading bar gets about 95% done and then just sits there. The music changes to the in-mission combat music, but nothing ever loads. I have tried multiple reboots, force quitting the game from the dashboard, and clearing the local saved games, with no success. Interestingly, i can load into a new campaign or a skirmish just fine. I just can't load that save. I have a feeling that the inactivity forcing me to the main menu may have been the culprit, but any suggestions to fix it so I don't have to start over would be greatly appreciated.
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Can't load saves (Xbox One)

Post by zakblood »

welcome to the forum, sorry about your issue.

no this is fine, but you will need the developers as i don't have the support capabilities for xbox
Kharybdis

Post by Kharybdis »

I am having the same issue on my Xbox one. Campaigns will load fine, but most battle saves hang on roughly 95% bar and won’t complete. May be related to battle length, as I the baffles saves that do load seem to be in the first couple of rounds.
Banzai888
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by Banzai888 »

Got the same issue as well. Its a shame they shipped it in such a poor state. Xbox version don't even have multiplayer.
Banzai888

Post by Banzai888 »

zakblood_slith wrote:welcome to the forum, sorry about your issue.

no this is fine, but you will need the developers as i don't have the support capabilities for xbox

You not having the capabilities for xbox, would it be possible for you to pass on our problems to the xbox developers so the problem can be fixed?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

already passed it on to the developers and forum mod leader on the project for him to sort and reply and answer
Atoning Unifex

Post by Atoning Unifex »

I'm having the same problem - saves created mid-battle will not load for me. The loading bar fills to about 95%, the battle music starts, then there's a kind of beep and the whole game locks up.
Shards
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by Shards »

Hi,

We're looking into this, but neither us nor Microsoft's CERT have found these issues.

Sadly, unlike on PC, we can't just grab a save from you to debug it.

Can I ask a few questions? Are any of you using the DLC content? Is it just in-battle saves or are manual saves from the war room corrupting as well? What fleets are you using, and do you know whether you were playing a story mission or a different engagement?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience!
Starbuck29

Post by Starbuck29 »

I'm having this exact problem -- loading screen getting stuck at around 95% when attempting to load a game that was saved in the middle of a battle. To answer your questions:

1) Yes I'm using the Reinforcement Pack DLC
2) In-battle saves won't load. Saves from the war room load just fine.
3) The problem occurs using any of my fleets, and it happens even with non-story missions.

Shards wrote:Hi,

We're looking into this, but neither us nor Microsoft's CERT have found these issues.

Sadly, unlike on PC, we can't just grab a save from you to debug it.

Can I ask a few questions? Are any of you using the DLC content? Is it just in-battle saves or are manual saves from the war room corrupting as well? What fleets are you using, and do you know whether you were playing a story mission or a different engagement?

Thanks, and sorry for the inconvenience!
Starbuck29

Post by Starbuck29 »

Well, this seems to be working fine for me now. At least, I am able to load mid-battle saves for campaign and resource missions. Sometimes it takes a really long time and it looks like the progress bar is stuck, but this doesn't seem to be an issue for me anymore.

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Tech Support”