(Xbox One) Black screen and unresponsive after chapter 14 mission and end credits

jvh106
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

(Xbox One) Black screen and unresponsive after chapter 14 mission and end credits

Post by jvh106 »

I've played mission 14 4 times now and every time, after the end cut scene fades to black, nothing happens. The screen stays black instead of going back to the table. I end up needing to hard quit the game which causes my mission 14 progress to be lost. Has anyone else had this issue? I have both the add ons for the game as well.
jvh106

Re: (Xbox One) Black screen and unresponsive after chapter 14 mission and end credits

Post by jvh106 »

Am I the only one having this problem?
blacklab
Black Lab Studios
Black Lab Studios

Re: (Xbox One) Black screen and unresponsive after chapter 14 mission and end credits

Post by blacklab »

Chapter 14 is the last mission, so there is nothing after that. It should go back to the main menu. We'll take a look, though I don't follow your statement about
mission 14 progress to be lost.
Can you explain that a bit more please? Thanks.
Paul Turbett - Game Director - Black Lab Games
twitter.com/blacklabgames
jvh106

Post by jvh106 »

Thank you for replying!

After the end credits, I get just a blank screen. If I hit B, I get the skip instruction in the top right corner, but trying that does nothing (animation around X works, but I stay on blank screen). I've let it sit for as long as 10 minutes without it going back to the main menu. When I hard restart the game, I end up back at the mission table as if I never did mission 14. I did unlock the mission 14 achievement, but the fact that I finished mission 14 does not register in the game.
blacklab
Black Lab Studios
Black Lab Studios

Post by blacklab »

Thanks for the extra information. We'll take a look, and hopefully get a fix into the next update.
Paul Turbett - Game Director - Black Lab Games
twitter.com/blacklabgames
jvh106

Post by jvh106 »

Thanks for looking into that.

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock: Tech Support”