New Allies feature expands lists to over 700

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
hjc
Senior Corporal - Destroyer
Senior Corporal - Destroyer

New Allies feature expands lists to over 700

Post by hjc »

From the product page for the new DLC:
New Allies feature added in the accompanying game update allows you to include historical allies in either or both armies for SP and MP Custom Battles throughout the period covered by the game – now 680 BC-1040 AD. The game creates a composite army list drawn partly from the main army list and partly from the allied army list. This effectively increases the number of army lists to more than 700. (Purchase of the appropriate DLCs is necessary to access them all). Including “what if” battles, this increases the number of potential matchups to a mind-boggling 500,000 – before unit selection!
I think this is a great idea - anyone else excited by the prospect of mixed nation armies? (aside from the huge number of lists the new DLC gives us) Note, it's just part of the new update, so you don't have to buy the new DLC to get the feature.
Cunningcairn
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind
Sr. Colonel - Wirbelwind

Re: New Allies feature expands lists to over 700

Post by Cunningcairn »

I think this is a great idea - anyone else excited by the prospect of mixed nation armies? (aside from the huge number of lists the new DLC gives us) Note, it's just part of the new update, so you don't have to buy the new DLC to get the feature.
I'm with you and think it's great. But even if the ally feature is available without the new DLC it certainly isn't going to stop me buying it :D Game is maturing quickly with new DLC's and teething problems being ironed out. A big thank you to RBS and his team. Exciting times for FOG2 players.
sIg3b
Master Sergeant - U-boat
Master Sergeant - U-boat

Post by sIg3b »

Stunning new feature! So looking forward to it! :D

Thank you, RBS!!
76mm
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Post by 76mm »