Morale

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
AlexDetrojan
Master Sergeant - Bf 109E

Morale

Post by AlexDetrojan »

How is morale represented in this game? I'm assuming cohesion states are not the representation of this(more a representation of combat effectiveness I assume).
Cheers
Alex
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Morale

Post by rbodleyscott »

AlexDetrojan wrote: Fri May 03, 2019 3:24 pm How is morale represented in this game? I'm assuming cohesion states are not the representation of this(more a representation of combat effectiveness I assume).
Cheers
Alex
Cohesion States do represent Morale and its effect on combat effectiveness. Non-morale causes of impaired combat effectiveness are represented by Disorder/Severe Disorder. Pre-battle morale is represented by the unit's Elan rating. (Quality is the average of the Experience and Elan ratings). Elan is modified in Campaigns for taking part in winning or losing battles, or being in a state of rout at the end of a battle. Additional pre-battle morale/combat readiness effects come into play for battles exported to FOG2 from FOG Empires, depending on the skill of the opposing generals, the supply situation etc.
Richard Bodley Scott

AlexDetrojan

Re: Morale

Post by AlexDetrojan »

Thanks Richard, makes sense.

Return to “Field of Glory II”