Field of Glory II 5th DLC Beta Recruitment is Open!

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
Tamas
Slitherine
Slitherine

Field of Glory II 5th DLC Beta Recruitment is Open!

Post by Tamas »

Hi Everyone,

We are hard at work on the latest expansion for Field of Glory II! While we are not ready to unveil the details just yet, we would welcome the community's help and input on the new content. If you are interested in testing it, please sign up on this link: http://slitherine.com/beta/cnda.asp?gid=796.

Please note, even if you have participated in any of the previous beta testers, you will need to sign up on the link above.

Thank you for your interest!
Yaitz331
Sergeant - 7.5 cm FK 16 nA

Re: Field of Glory II 5th DLC Beta Recruitment is Open!

Post by Yaitz331 »

I have a problem with this.
I'd love to join the beta, but I don't have all the DLC; only Immortal Fire and Rise of Persia. I would only be able to test this well if it's going further back.
Is it possible to sign up on condition that I'll only join if it's further back and not if it's further forward?
praetorreich36
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by praetorreich36 »

Signed up!
Yaitz331

Post by Yaitz331 »

Yaitz331 wrote: Wed Jan 16, 2019 11:46 am I have a problem with this.
I'd love to join the beta, but I don't have all the DLC; only Immortal Fire and Rise of Persia. I would only be able to test this well if it's going further back.
Is it possible to sign up on condition that I'll only join if it's further back and not if it's further forward?
Hello? Can I get an answer to this?
Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Post by Paul59 »

Yaitz331 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:32 pm
Are you saying that you think there is a technical problem in not having the other DLCs, or are you personally not interested in a later period?

As far as I know, what DLCs you own is irrelevant to being able to take part in the Beta.
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.
Yaitz331

Post by Yaitz331 »

Paul59 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:45 pm
Are you saying that you think there is a technical problem in not having the other DLCs, or are you personally not interested in a later period?

As far as I know, what DLCs you own is irrelevant to being able to take part in the Beta.
Technical problem. Don't the DLCs overlap? I wouldn't be able to test it on borderline conditions against armies from the neighboring DLC.
Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Post by Paul59 »

Yaitz331 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:58 pm
Paul59 wrote: Sun Jan 20, 2019 12:45 pm

Technical problem. Don't the DLCs overlap? I wouldn't be able to test it on borderline conditions against armies from the neighboring DLC.
Possibly true, but you would still be able to test all the new Beta armies against each other, and against armies from DLCs that you do own. More importantly, you could test the new Epic battles and Historical campaigns. Testing against armies from neighbouring DLCs is a minor thing really.

You may not realise, but you do have all the DLC units already installed on your system, even though you do not own all of the DLCs! So there is no problem if a new army in the Beta test DLC includes units from other DLCs that you do not own.
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.
XOPT13
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by XOPT13 »

Please, add me to this beta-test! I have participated in all previous beta tests. :-)

Return to “Field of Glory II”