Problem of ambient battle sounds

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
Dux Limitis
Sergeant Major - Armoured Train

Problem of ambient battle sounds

Post by Dux Limitis »

@rbodleyscott I found a problem of ambient battle sounds,I started a battle in yesterday evening,at the start of the battle,there's only have environment sounds on the battlefield,that's right.But when most of my army engaged the enemy's army,there's still only had environment sounds on the battlefield.I saved the game and continue to play it today,but today when I load the game,the battlefield is full of the sounds of combat.I retry it in another saved game,the result is the same..I means If you start a new game,when most of your army engaged to the enemy,the battlefield still only have environment sounds like start,but when you save this game then exit and load it,the battlefield will full of the sounds of combat,you can try this then you will know.Is this a bug in game?
Last edited by Dux Limitis on Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Re: Problem of ambient battle sounds

Post by rbodleyscott »

The battle sounds should start if there are any close combats on the battle field, and intensify if there are more than 3.

I have checked it out, and you are right. I am very surprised that this has not been reported before.

Many thanks for pointing this out. We will endeavour to fix it for the next update.
Richard Bodley Scott

rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

Many thanks for reporting this bug. We have discovered the cause and the fix is in for the next update.
Richard Bodley Scott

Dux Limitis

Post by Dux Limitis »

rbodleyscott wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:21 am Many thanks for reporting this bug. We have discovered the cause and the fix is in for the next update.
Thanks for your hard work,and please consider add the late legionaries,ballistarii,and tarantine javelin horsemen,peltasts to game in the future)
Last edited by Dux Limitis on Fri Aug 17, 2018 11:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

Dux Limitis wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:45 am
rbodleyscott wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:21 am Many thanks for reporting this bug. We have discovered the cause and the fix is in for the next update.
Thanks for your hard work,and please consider add the late legionaries,ballistarii,and peltasts to game in the future)
We may well do so when graphical resources permit. The absence of distinctive models for peltasts is one that bugs me too, even though their role is covered by the existing units.
Richard Bodley Scott

Dux Limitis

Post by Dux Limitis »

rbodleyscott wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 10:45 am
Dux Limitis wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 9:45 am
Thanks for your hard work,and please consider add the late legionaries,ballistarii,and peltasts to game in the future)
We may well do so when graphical resources permit. The absence of distinctive models for peltasts is one that bugs me too, even though their role is covered by the existing units.
I think you can imitate that Table Top(TT) Mod made by Paul Adaway.

Return to “Field of Glory II”