Reduced CC?

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
hidde
Brigadier-General - 8.8 cm Pak 43/41

Reduced CC?

Post by hidde »

A general in the center of picture but at least the four underlined units had reduced CC. How come?
Am I missing something or is this perhaps for tech support?
MVP7
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D

Re: Reduced CC?

Post by MVP7 »

hidde wrote:Image

A general in the center of picture but at least the four underlined units had reduced CC. How come?
Image is not working for me but sub-generals only give bonuses to their direct subordinates I think, could be that.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

hidde wrote:Image

Hi Anders,

It isn't for tech support, but without seeing the screenshot there isn't much I can say.
Richard Bodley Scott

lapdog666
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by lapdog666 »

does a cnc gives bonuses to battalions (movement when not in combat and combat bonus when in combat) inside his range, even if those battalions are not in his HQ
Paul59
General - King Tiger
General - King Tiger

Post by Paul59 »

I can see the screenshot on my PC. There is an enemy Pike phalanx routed and running away from the general's unit. I would guess that the general started the turn in combat, and therefore he does not give any command bonuses in that turn.
Field of Glory II Scenario Designer - Age of Belisarius, Rise of Persia, Wolves at the Gate and Swifter than Eagles.

Field of Glory II Medieval Scenario Designer.

FOGII TT Mod Creator

Warhammer 40,000: Sanctus Reach Tournament Scenario Designer.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

Paul59 wrote:I can see the screenshot on my PC. There is an enemy Pike phalanx routed and running away from the general's unit. I would guess that the general started the turn in combat, and therefore he does not give any command bonuses in that turn.
Probably so.
Richard Bodley Scott

hidde

Post by hidde »

Paul59 wrote:I can see the screenshot on my PC. There is an enemy Pike phalanx routed and running away from the general's unit. I would guess that the general started the turn in combat, and therefore he does not give any command bonuses in that turn.
That's it! Thanks.

Return to “Field of Glory II”