Field of Glory II - Third DLC looking for beta testers

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
Benedict151
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Field of Glory II - Third DLC looking for beta testers

Post by Benedict151 »

Hello Everyone

I'm sure you will be pleased to know that following the release of Legions Triumphant Richard, Pat and the FoG II crew have not been resting on their laurels. Far from it in fact and the third DLC is now ready for Beta Testing!

Unlike previous Field of Glory II beta tests we will be running this with both a Slitherine version and a Steam version.
We're also looking to expand the test group a little so if you are interested in helping over the next couple of months please apply here :

http://www.slitherine.com/beta/cnda.asp?gid=721

If you were a beta tester on Legions Triumphant you have automatically been added to the test group for this 3rd DLC

Please be aware that -
- In order to take part in the beta test for the 3rd DLC you must have a copy of Field of Glory II already installed on your PC (either Slitherine or Steam version)
- Although we are expanding the test group it will still be relatively small so may not be able to include everyone that applies

If your application is unsuccessful this time please accept our thanks for your continued support and hopefully we will see you in a future test!

regards
Ben Wilkins
MVP7
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Elite Panther D

Re: Field of Glory II - Third DLC looking for beta testers

Post by MVP7 »

Are there any news on when or if the fourth DLC will be needing testers? I would finally have some free time on my hands during the next couple months :)
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

MVP7 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:30 pm Are there any news on when or if the fourth DLC will be needing testers? I would finally have some free time on my hands during the next couple months :)
The fourth DLC beta is already in progress. I suggest sending a PM to Shards.
Richard Bodley Scott

Geordietaf
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Post by Geordietaf »

MVP7 wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:30 pm Are there any news on when or if the fourth DLC will be needing testers? I would finally have some free time on my hands during the next couple months :)
Oooh! I hope you get lucky and find it's Swifter than Eagles :lol:
BillLottJr
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by BillLottJr »

Swifter than Eagles would be great, but I'll likely buy whatever is released.

Return to “Field of Glory II”