Adraeth's little FOG2 page

Field of Glory II is a turn-based tactical game set during the Rise of Rome from 280 BC to 25 BC.
jomni
Sengoku Jidai
Sengoku Jidai

Re: Adraeth's little FOG2 page

Post by jomni »

Inthink it is dependent on the factions’ allies stated in the army list.
rbodleyscott
Field of Glory 2
Field of Glory 2

Post by rbodleyscott »

Adraeth wrote:Nowadays i am playing a campaign Romans Vs Romans on the 100 AD, it is interesting that sometimes the engine bring me other army lists (not romans) and i like it very much.

Anyway i was thinking, does this apply even to other army list in the period for the roman one?

I mean if i start a sandbox campaign with Romans vs Syria in the 100 AD, might be possible that a Roman army will fight mine during the campaign? simulating a "sort of" war to become the new Caesar?
No. Civil wars are excluded from the random enemies. (In fact Romans are excluded from the random enemies altogether, because Romans aren't an opponent any nation could shrug off after one victory).

If you want to do a civil war you need to set up Romans vs Romans, and then you may have to fight your rivals' allies and other enemies.
Richard Bodley Scott

Adraeth
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by Adraeth »

Perfect, i will do that.

Thanks
Adraeth

Post by Adraeth »

Just a quick note concerning a beautiful campaign i had:

Western Greeks Vs Cartaghinians

9 battles Level 3 Progressive from Very Small to Medium

I started against Cartaghinians and won rather easy, then i had to battle against Lucanians and i paid Gauls not to battle me.

The last 2 battles were against Cartaghinians and the hardest one was the 8th one, it wa sa close and bloody one.

The last one was just epic, for i won without problems, but, during a melee i lost my C in C .... i felt like in a Greek tragedy.

Excellent game and excellent feelings
Adraeth

Post by Adraeth »

Downloaded the new "VIking" DLC ... i really love custom campaigns, so i was wondering to play:

Anglo Saxon vs Vikings or

Normans conquest of Italy (so VS which army? Lombard? Arab?)

Return to “Field of Glory II”