Issue with changes in iOS 1.1.5

michaelh23
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Issue with changes in iOS 1.1.5

Post by michaelh23 »

I just downloaded the update for Carrier Deck 1.1.5 on iOS. I see in the notes that there are changes for larger iphone screens. I play on my iPad mini and this is how it affects me. The lower area where I choose targets and assign CAP roles for planes starts out small. I have to tap it once to make it big and then tap it to take an action. This leads to an extra tap in places where I never had one before. I see this might have been desirable for playability on some iPhone screens. For the iPad mini, it adds many many extra taps and gets in the way of playing the game for me.

Is this an issue with mis-detection of the iPad screen size in your logic for when to do the smaller screen thing? I wish for iPad mini the lower screen area didn't shrink like it didn't in previous versions. This change makes me sad as this was previously one of my favorite iPad games.
michaelh23

Re: Issue with changes in iOS 1.1.5

Post by michaelh23 »

I saw there was an iOS update for Carrier Deck 1.1.7 and I'm delighted to say it fixed this issue as your release note said it would. Thank you so much. Now I can go back to improving my times on Survival mode, Admiral level :D

I am very happy now

Return to “Carrier Deck: Tech Support”