Escape from Aliso – Germania scenario

Forum for anyone to post reports of their battles and pictures, otherwise known as After Action Reports.

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, hammy, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

list_lurker
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Escape from Aliso – Germania scenario

Post by list_lurker »

Today we played out our 2nd game in the Germania mini campaign. This time it was the escape from Aliso using the FoG:AM rules

The full report can be seen here on the BAD wargamers website

http://www.badwargamers.com

thanks
Simon
mbsparta
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Re: Escape from Aliso – Germania scenario

Post by mbsparta »

Great game report !! Interesting ... We played a FoG game of Germans v. Principate last Saturday inspired by the Warlord "Germania" book. Tiberius led his legions on a pay-back campaign. I will post a few pictures if I can figure out how to.

It is good to see a battle report. I was wondering if anyone outside of the UK tournament world that still plays FoG. We play FoG or FoG-R about 3 times a month and still enjoy every game.

Mike B
list_lurker
Major - Jagdpanther
Major - Jagdpanther

Post by list_lurker »

we played the Teutoburger Wald using Hail Caesar , also on the blog. But it just didn't float everyone boat. So going back to the familiarity of FoG (where as you say most play 'pick up' - tournament type games) was an experiment.

We intend to do the next stage Germanicus going back to Germany soon. One of the challenges was to make the game 'fun for all' when really it should be a slaughter ! :D
mbsparta

Post by mbsparta »

Here is one picture from our game last week ...

And one more:

Return to “Field of Glory AAR's”