Physical Battlestar Galactica Deadlock (Non-PC)

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
fisher2000
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Physical Battlestar Galactica Deadlock (Non-PC)

Post by fisher2000 »

Hello!

I have recently thought about BSG deadlock as a Physical release for the consoles. I understand that BSG deadlock is a digital game and digital is supposed to be the future of all media, but there is something about owning a physical copy that cannot be replicated by owning it digital. Some companies that release games these days only release a physical steelbook with a downloadable code inside... so we still get something physical.

I was recently watching MetalJesusRocks on YouTube, and in this video, he was interviewing the co-founder of limited run games which focuses on bringing games that were previously only available in a digital format to a physical medium. It got me thinking how nice it would be to own a physical game on the Xbox or even just a steel book.

The only drawback is disk rot. What are your thoughts on owning a physical release?

links to the limited run games: - link removed
Last edited by zakblood on Mon Sep 10, 2018 5:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: please refrain from posting links to unknown or other sources

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”