Deadlock console version

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
fisher2000
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Deadlock console version

Post by fisher2000 »

Hello, I was curious to find out more information (if it is possible to share) about the console version of the game when it releases. I was wondering when the game comes to ps4 and Xbox one, if the game for the Xbox one would be cross platform (windows 10 play anywhere). As a console player and a pc player, I would be quite enthusiastic to hear this. I see pros and cons for both sides of doing this but I was curious if we could get any information about this?

***THE GAME IS AWESOME***
Last edited by fisher2000 on Sun Sep 24, 2017 9:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
mrny2cali
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Re: Deadlock console version

Post by mrny2cali »

I was wondering this too, I know slitherine had a Sept 30th launch date for the PS4 version, but checking that store page nothing is listed as a pre-order date even. I want ps4/PC cross-play in Battlestar Galactica Deadlock, Sony be dammed in their we can't offer cross-play on our console rhetoric. I'm a console gamer, but the majority of my friends are PC gamers & its painful not to be able to play games we both have together. Either that or port PC version over to Mac that can be sold on Steam.
Rebel Yell
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Rebel Yell »

fisher2000
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by fisher2000 »

Rebel Yell wrote:Devs said late this year here: http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtop ... 69&t=79074
Sorry maybe I was not clear. What I'm asking is when the game releases on xbox one, will it be cross play compatable with a (possible) windows 10 version.

https://www.xbox.com/en-GB/games/xbox-play-anywhere

I do see that this is a loss of profit. But a majority of people have probably bought the game on pc by now, if of course it comes down to profit. I would be definitely invested in this.
Rebel Yell
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Post by Rebel Yell »

Sorry, I should have quoted mrny2cali as he posted about a September 30th launch date, which I haven't seen anywhere and doesn't fit into the dev comment about "late this year".
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

There are no plans for cross platform multiplayer at the moment.
fisher2000
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by fisher2000 »

IainMcNeil wrote:There are no plans for cross platform multiplayer at the moment.
How about xbox play anywhere ?

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”