General Feedback

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
Adster94
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

General Feedback

Post by Adster94 »

All I can say is, you guys have done an amazing job! I played the game during the Beta as well, so I knew what I was getting into and I love everything you guys have done - finally managed to finish the campaign, wasn't able to in the beta due to me reinstalling multiple times :P

The main feedback points I have, I think some are going to be addressed in future patches, but I wanted to share them anyway.
  • Sometimes the freighter missions in the campaign, specifically in later game are impossible to win, simply because the amount of raiders they have, I cannot take them all down before they swarm the freighter. Tried multiple times with one mission, but my fleet of 4 Adamants, 2 Artemis', Manticore and Jupiter weren't able to protect the freighter from the fighters.
  • Now I think I saw a post saying this is to be fixed, but in case I am mistaken - hits to the wrong armour. I found that the only time the Left and Right armour was ever damaged was from either fighters or missiles. For some reason, main ship batteries are able to hit the front and back armour, even when they are to the side - makes it really difficult to use a Battlestar effectively with this issue.
  • A very minor suggestion for improvement - in Skirmish fleets, any chance of adding a function to rename ships? Makes me sad I cannot change the name of my Jupiter to the Galactica or any of my ships, especially as you can during the campaign - just a thought.
  • I have always loved the addition of the ship name on the hull, but have you guys considered making it easier to see? maybe brightening the text, or adding some lights around it? As I noticed that only in perfect light can you really get the full glory of your ships name standing out - just a minor touch that I personally would love to bits!
  • I noticed during replay that the jump in sequence isn't included. Any thoughts or plans on including this segement in the replay's? Would be awesome to see the autocam focus on a Jupiter with it's flight pods releasing! Alongside that, would it be possible to maybe have the animation on happen in Simulation? Sometimes I never get to see it as it can be too quick or easily missed - that is probably just me though :P
I would mention the raiders never going for my Vipers, but I definitely know that is in the works! I do apologise if this seems like so much complaining, or minor issue picking, but when I enjoy something so much I always want to feedback everything with the game, to make it as perfect as possible :P Besides, even with these slightly annoying issues, I still absolutely love the game! I simply cannot get enough of it, and will remain to be a steadfast fan! Thanks to all at Black Labs and Slitherine for making this possible!

If anyone is interested, on my YT channel, I will be throwing up some of my autocam replays - including a Admiral difficulty play through of the campaign missions: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSJwuh ... subscriber - nothing too fancy, just want to share some of Deadlock's awesomeness!

PS - if anyone wants a MP game, I am always up for one!!
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: General Feedback

Post by IainMcNeil »

Thanks for the feedback - we're working on a number of things to improve the game so watch this space! :)

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”