Deadlock - Windows 10 store

The Cylons have rebelled. The alliance of the Twelve Colonies falters. Take control of the Colonial Fleet and save humanity from an endless war.
fisher2000
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Deadlock - Windows 10 store

Post by fisher2000 »

Hello,

Any chance we could get the game on the windows 10 store complete with achievements ? I know Play anywhere is now only for xbox exclusives but having it on the store would be nice :D
blacklab
Black Lab Studios
Black Lab Studios

Re: Deadlock - Windows 10 store

Post by blacklab »

Hi fisher2000.

I haven't looked into it in much detail, but I believe Play Anyway requires the game to be built using a recent fairly Microsoft technology called UWP, which we didn't use for BSG Deadlock (remember we started development almost 2 years ago). I'm also not sure whether Slitherine have looked into what is required to publish to the Windows 10 Store. Bottom line, there are technical and publishing issues to look into before we could get the game into the Win10 store.
Paul Turbett - Game Director - Black Lab Games
twitter.com/blacklabgames
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Deadlock - Windows 10 store

Post by IainMcNeil »

As Paul says there are some fairly strict requirements to be in the Windows store. It's pretty small right now so something we've looked at but never pushed the button on. We'll evaluate it again and see if it makes sense to proceed.

Return to “Battlestar Galactica Deadlock”