Panzer corps 2 Campaing

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

ClaireRedfieldU
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G
Senior Corporal - Ju 87G

Panzer corps 2 Campaing

Post by ClaireRedfieldU »

Screenwriter of the Studio "MachineGames" Tommy Thorsson björk (Wolfenstein 2: the New Colossus)
"The only way to create a good-quality game is to fully concentrate on the development of the campaign. If you also work on online modes, the single will definitely suffer from this. Doing two tasks at the same time is not a good idea"
kondi754
General - Elite King Tiger

Re: Panzer corps 2 Campaing

Post by kondi754 »

ClaireRedfieldU wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:02 am Screenwriter of the Studio "MachineGames" Tommy Thorsson björk (Wolfenstein 2: the New Colossus)
"The only way to create a good-quality game is to fully concentrate on the development of the campaign. If you also work on online modes, the single will definitely suffer from this. Doing two tasks at the same time is not a good idea"
In my opinion, you are too aggressive (meth? :twisted: ), relax, give up, you wrote what you had to say earlier, so stop bothering yourself and others.
Devs will do the game in this way, whether you like it or not.
So, give it a rest, because you will soon share the fate of Hermann Balck :lol:

(For God's sake, it's ONLY a game and if it turns out to be unsuccessful, then you will not be the one who loses money :wink: )
IainMcNeil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by IainMcNeil »

Yes because a developer on another genre of game says something it is the word of god. By this logic all games should either be single player or multiplayer and never have both options which is clearly nonsense.

For a range of trolling posts ClairRedfield has been banned for 2 weeks.
kondi754

Post by kondi754 »

kondi754 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:33 am [...]
(For God's sake, it's ONLY a game and if it turns out to be unsuccessful, then you will not be the one who loses money :wink: )
But I hope it will be a great success, which I heartily wish all the Panzer Corps 2 developers and distributors 8)
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

This Topic reminds me of games in which the "Single Player Campaign" is ultimately only a Training for Multiplayer and therefore not a real "Single Player Campaign".
PanzerCro
Sergeant - Panzer IIC
Sergeant - Panzer IIC

Post by PanzerCro »

terminator wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:55 am This Topic reminds me of games in which the "Single Player Campaign" is ultimately only a Training for Multiplayer and therefore not a real "Single Player Campaign".

I really hope PzC 2 won't take that approach. It would be disastrous.
terminator
Field Marshal - Elefant
Field Marshal - Elefant

Post by terminator »

PanzerCro wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 11:50 am
terminator wrote: Sat May 04, 2019 9:55 am This Topic reminds me of games in which the "Single Player Campaign" is ultimately only a Training for Multiplayer and therefore not a real "Single Player Campaign".

I really hope PzC 2 won't take that approach. It would be disastrous.
I was not talking about PzC 2 specifically, but rather about STR and FPS.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”