PBEM, elite reinforcements, artillery support(resolved)

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

AfrikaKorpsSoldat
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

PBEM, elite reinforcements, artillery support(resolved)

Post by AfrikaKorpsSoldat »

One of the best things about panzer corps is the ability to take the time that you need to make a move, especially on the giant modded scenarios such as the 1941 multiplayer one.

Scenarios that are 99 turns need more time than people are willing to do live, and for me as a person who loves the first panzer corps to death that is a complete dealbreaker for me.

I was hoping that there would be scenario editor options to let us make the same kind of giant maps with more than 99 turns. This could be done simply by letting us at least have the option to use an extra digit for turns if we wish to do so.

As a compromise, can we have pbem in addition to live?

I really want to play PC2 but I am a multiplayer only person. I was also hoping for more scenarios that better resembled the real life areas but I assume we can do something about that with the map editor.

----
Also, we're keeping elite reinforcements, right? One of the major flaws of the 40k panzer general style game was the lack of elite reinforcements in my opinion.

-----
As a third but brief note, artillery support to me was a key feature of panzer corps and I didn't really enjoy the Order of Battle solution, so I hope nothing is changed on that front either

----

Sorry for the ignorance, I did a forum search for previous references of pbem and noticed a mod/staff member said they planned to utilize pbem++.

So I am definitely happy and ready for the game, as long as we can get a good editor.
Last edited by AfrikaKorpsSoldat on Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
AfrikaKorpsSoldat

Re: PBEM, elite reinforcements, artillery support

Post by AfrikaKorpsSoldat »

My only current worry now that the pbem one was solved is the ability to have more than 99 turns in a game.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”