More simple and easy to do gameplay enhancements

A new story begins...
The sequel to a real classic: Panzer Corps is back!

Moderator: Panzer Corps 2 Moderators

CroCop96
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

More simple and easy to do gameplay enhancements

Post by CroCop96 »

Hello, guys.

As stated above, I have several small suggestions which would, in my opinion, greatly improve the game.

First, weapon sounds.
If a SdKfz 222 or a Panzer II fires its' 20 mm cannon, I want to hear that semi-auto 20 mm cannon (you could use the sound the 37mm FlaK uses), not the single generic ''light tank gun's'' ''thump''. The 222 had a MG34 as well, so let's hear that, too. Just like in Warhammer: Armageddon - if a unit fires with more than one weapon, they should be heard. I think that would greatly increase the joy of using specific units.

Next, what many people posted already, switchable AA units. FlaK halftracks, Ostwinds, Wirbelwinds, Mobelwagens etc. should be able to fire at ground targets, because they did.

Furthermore, I feel that, compared to Panzer Corps, a minor increase in combat effectiveness of recon units and AA units versus ground targets, if you make them able to attack ground targets, is necessary. I feel that recon units are a bit too weak, while realistically, that 222 would shred infantry with its' 20 mm and MG34.
Retributarr
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D
Lieutenant Colonel - Panther D

Re: More simple and easy to do gameplay enhancements

Post by Retributarr »

[quote="CroCop96"]Hello, guys.

As stated above, I have several small suggestions which would, in my opinion, greatly improve the game.

~~~~~~I'm in Favour of these suggestion's, Therefore... I '2nd' the motion!.~~~~~~
CroCop96
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: More simple and easy to do gameplay enhancements

Post by CroCop96 »

Moreover:

Crew models wherever appropriate.
It would be splendid to see crewmen around AT, AA and field guns; heads poking out of Marders, perhaps even turret machinegunners on tanks which have a passive AA attack.

Really a small thing, but incredibly sweet.

Return to “Panzer Corps 2”