Scrolling across the map is very erratic.

Christolos
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Scrolling across the map is very erratic.

Post by Christolos »

I am having a very hard time navigating across the map with the mouse scrolling feature of moving the cursor to the edges. The same thing happens when I try to use the arrow keys. What happens is that the movement starts out slowly (in the intended direction) and then suddenly accelerates (with too much momentum) to the point where I always end up overshooting where I wanted to scroll to, and have to scroll back and forth hoping to end up where I wanted to get to by trial and error adjustments. I have lowered the pan speed to the lowest setting and it only got a little bit better...

Is this a common issue? Is there anything that can be done to remedy this?

C
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-
Christolos
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Scrolling across the map is very erratic.

Post by Christolos »

I figured out that turning down the video settings to low dramatically improved the scrolling...so this must have been the problem.

Cheers,

C
“Excellence is never an accident. It is always the result of high intention, sincere effort, and intelligent execution; it represents the wise choice of many alternatives - choice, not chance, determines your destiny.”

-Aristotle-
Christolos
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38
Corporal - 5 cm Pak 38

Re: Scrolling across the map is very erratic.

Post by Christolos »

Ok, so I may have spoken to soon...the improvement seems more like a slight improvement (not dramatic), with the scrolling still not as smooth as I would like it.

Anyone else have this issue?

C

-Aristotle-

Return to “Afghanistan '11: Tech Support”