Warhammer40000 Sanctus Reach Multiplayer

joker10001
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Warhammer40000 Sanctus Reach Multiplayer

Post by joker10001 »

Hey Ho;)
i have a question about the multiplayer mode in sanctus reach. before i bought the game i read a term with a promised ranking system in multiplayer mode.
when i start the game and the multiplayer mode, i just can start single games there and find different enemys. but i see no ranking system, no leagues and so on!? is that right? is it just possible to fight against enemys without an effect? that would be very boring.. :( and i think in the description is promised something else.. hope that somebody can help me;) and sry for my bad english:p
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Warhammer40000 Sanctus Reach Multiplayer

Post by pipfromslitherine »

Please let us know where a ranking system was promised, as it has never been part of the plan at this point. We will be opening up tournament play at some point in the near future once the game has time to bed in.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
joker10001

Post by joker10001 »

heyho;)

i bought the game over steam.. i just look again to be safe. it stands under the last point of features. on my site in german. a pbem++ server with ranking system! that is what its called..
no matter of that i find its a great game, but thats a little bit confusing.. it was one important reason for me to buy this game. in every big great game you need a little bit competition;)
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by pipfromslitherine »

You are correct. I will have it updated asap. Sorry for any confusion.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here

Return to “Sanctus Reach Opponents Wanted”