There is not a disk in the drive error

Dizzy_slith
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

There is not a disk in the drive error

Post by Dizzy_slith »

Back from the Brink scenario. This is my 1st crash in 165 hours of playing the game. Which is pretty good considering I went against my gut and got the game the day it dropped. I usually wait for reviews and bug fixes.

Anyway, this was a particularly painful crash. I was at the very end of the above scenario and it takes a LONG time on this one. The Gorganaut was firing missiles at my Predator and while it was doing that I was left clicking and dragging the camera around and heard the dreaded windows bell sound that something happened. The game was frozen, I alt tabbed nothing happened and then ctrl alt delete and a window came up saying there was no disk in the drive. I clicked ok and another warning popped up and this one had expcode 0x0000005 and expflag 0 and expadd 0x005b238b

Sucks. I like the armored units, but the rats maze of a map isnt one I want to do again. The map was beautiful, the layout brilliant, but tedious. It felt like work with so many orks and so many bottlenecks and felt I was a turtle out of water.
pipfromslitherine
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: There is not a disk in the drive error

Post by pipfromslitherine »

If you have not run the game again then please post the contents of the error.log file (in My Documents/My Games/SANCTUS). It gets rewritten each time you run the game.

Cheers

Pip
follow me on Twitter here
Dizzy_slith
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz 251/1
Administrative Corporal - SdKfz  251/1

Re: There is not a disk in the drive error

Post by Dizzy_slith »

I ran the game and loaded a mission to see what the name of the mission was. Lol... too late.

Return to “Sanctus Reach Tech Support”