Steam key

produit
Staff Sergeant - Kavallerie

Steam key

Post by produit »

I just bought the game on Slitherine, register the game, but on my list of game, there is no possibility for me to get a steam key for the game. Is it normal ?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Re: Steam key

Post by VPaulus »

You don't have to redeem a key for Sanctus Reach as you can activate the game on Steam by using the game's serial number.
produit

Post by produit »

Thank you, I missed it.
BoogieKnight
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by BoogieKnight »

I bought the game through GOG but I would like to play it through Steam. Where can I find my serial number?
VPaulus
Slitherine
Slitherine

Post by VPaulus »

BoogieKnight wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:35 pm I bought the game through GOG but I would like to play it through Steam. Where can I find my serial number?
I'm afraid you can't. You can only play through Steam if you purchased the game on the Steam store or in our stores and then redeem a Steam key.
If you purchase in the Steam store thenyou won't also be able to play the stand alone version or register the game in a Slitherine/Matrix account.
If you want to have the game through GOG, then the only way is to purchase in GOG store.
HarvesterOne

Post by HarvesterOne »

Hi.
I just bought the game on Steam, register the game on slitherine, and i have DLCs for one in steam.
Steam list the key only for basic game, not DLC. There is way to register DLCs on slitherine site?
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Post by zakblood »

Buy onsite and you get a steam key,as,well. Buy on steam and that's all you get, a steam key only and it can't be registered here in your purchased list, as here isn't linked to steam

Return to “Sanctus Reach Tech Support”