Artic missions 1st mission

Carrier Deck is a fast paced time management game where you will play as the Air Officer on board a CVN-76 in the midst of active war. You, alone, are responsible for all aspects of operations involving aircraft on the ship and you'll need to work fast to ensure everything happens in time for the highest chances of warfare success.
kaleun
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Artic missions 1st mission

Post by kaleun »

When the enemy surface task force appears it calls for a 3+1 strike. I have a super hornet on EWA and three hornets on surface yet all of them refuse to take off.
How do I get them to takeoff?
medford1986
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: Artic missions 1st mission

Post by medford1986 »

kaleun wrote:When the enemy surface task force appears it calls for a 3+1 strike. I have a super hornet on EWA and three hornets on surface yet all of them refuse to take off.
How do I get them to takeoff?
Make sure to select the Super Hornet for the EWA aircraft. I've found the default is the A6. Cycle through past the S3 and then you'll see the F18S. Hope that helps.

Good hunting!
kaleun

Post by kaleun »

Thanks but it doesn't, I have the super hornet on EWA and three F18 on naval, the four aircraft loaded on the four catapults, no helis blocking anything, and still refusing to take off
medford1986

Post by medford1986 »

Just to confirm, are you getting the yellow arrows and unable to launch or are you getting the red diagonals with the red lines? If you have the red, then it sounds like the incorrect EWA aircraft is selected in the cue (that wasn't clear in my last post). I just went through the mission again and the default EWA aircraft is the S3. You'll need to touch the S3 which will cycle to the F18S. That should give you the correct mission package to launch against the 3+1 surface threat.

Hope that (second time around) helps.
kaleun

Post by kaleun »

I see. I wonder what it is on the third artic mission. The only EWA capable aircraft are, I believe the S3, and the package once again refuses to launch (red arrows)

Return to “Carrier Deck”