A couple of questions.

Carrier Deck is a fast paced time management game where you will play as the Air Officer on board a CVN-76 in the midst of active war. You, alone, are responsible for all aspects of operations involving aircraft on the ship and you'll need to work fast to ensure everything happens in time for the highest chances of warfare success.
Darojax
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

A couple of questions.

Post by Darojax »

I like this game! A couple of questions though, if you do not mind:

On some of the screenshots of the game you can see there are aircraft parked on the front starboard catapult, but in game I do not see any way to park aircraft there? If not possible, will it be implemented in the future?

Also I am wondering if it is possible/allowed to mod this game? Would be awesome with a realism mod or something like that, perhaps allowing a realistic number of aircraft on the carrier, a bit slower pace, creating of own missions etc.

In any case, thanks for an enjoyable game!
Sovjetski
Private First Class - Wehrmacht Inf

Re: A couple of questions.

Post by Sovjetski »

Darojax wrote:I like this game! A couple of questions though, if you do not mind:

On some of the screenshots of the game you can see there are aircraft parked on the front starboard catapult, but in game I do not see any way to park aircraft there? If not possible, will it be implemented in the future?

Also I am wondering if it is possible/allowed to mod this game? Would be awesome with a realism mod or something like that, perhaps allowing a realistic number of aircraft on the carrier, a bit slower pace, creating of own missions etc.

In any case, thanks for an enjoyable game!
yeah i hope to for possible mods to this nice game :P Can imagine that there would be a lot of fun mods :P Actually went in here to just check if there were any modds yet to this game and afghanistan 11 game i have to, i have many games from publisher slittherine but have the most games on steam, and for some reason it's rarely in the steam workshop, so I usually go in here And collect mods, like all awesome mods to the distand worlds, panzer corps and so on, have loot of games from here :P
Every Single Soldier
Vietnam ’65 developer
Vietnam ’65 developer

Post by Every Single Soldier »

We are first optimizing the game and then we will definitely look at the MOD option .

In fact, the MOD option was considered and is certainly in the architecture :)
Sovjetski

Post by Sovjetski »

Every Single Soldier wrote:We are first optimizing the game and then we will definitely look at the MOD option .

In fact, the MOD option was considered and is certainly in the architecture :)
Great :P

//Judith

Return to “Carrier Deck”