Carrier Deck is released! Are you ready to take off?

Carrier Deck is a fast paced time management game where you will play as the Air Officer on board a CVN-76 in the midst of active war. You, alone, are responsible for all aspects of operations involving aircraft on the ship and you'll need to work fast to ensure everything happens in time for the highest chances of warfare success.
Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

Carrier Deck is released! Are you ready to take off?

Post by Daniele »

Welcome on board Commander. Time is essential, so let me brief you on the situation. We have just released a challenging time management game, full of hazardous take-offs and perilous interceptions. Reports from preview twitch streams say that players will be constantly under pressure and to make things worse, there are high chances to lose all the pilots and planes in horrendous and avoidable incidents.

But now you are here! The entire USS Ronald Reagan Carrier is at your command! Will you be successful in managing his deck?

The wait is finally over! Carrier Deck is out now and it is ready to stun you!

You will play as the Air Officer on board a CVN-76 in the midst of an active war. You, alone, are responsible for all aspects of operations involving aircraft on the ship and you'll need to work fast to ensure everything happens on time for the highest chances of success!

Do you want to see some action? Follow us today as we stream the game on our official Twitch Channel at 11 am EST / 3 pm GMT / 5 pm CEST!
zakblood
Most Active User 2017
Most Active User 2017

Re: Carrier Deck is released! Are you ready to take off?

Post by zakblood »

congratulation and good look on release, hope it all goes well commander
Remmes
Private First Class - Opel Blitz
Private First Class - Opel Blitz

Post by Remmes »

Congrats. If I buy it via Matrix, do I also get a Steam key? I'd rather sponsor Matrix, but I like the no-hassle Steam thing.

Update: the serial from Matrix also works in Steam...
sherbel
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222
Lance Corporal - SdKfz 222

Post by sherbel »

Congrats on the release. Thanks for letting me be part of it (even in the smallest way).

What a great game!!!

Return to “Carrier Deck”