Impossible to not take damage....

Carrier Deck is a fast paced time management game where you will play as the Air Officer on board a CVN-76 in the midst of active war. You, alone, are responsible for all aspects of operations involving aircraft on the ship and you'll need to work fast to ensure everything happens in time for the highest chances of warfare success.
AP514
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Impossible to not take damage....

Post by AP514 »

I have had the game throw so many ships at me at 1 time there is no way to not take a lot of damage. I have had a 4+1 and a 3+1 and another 2 Ship show up in very quick order.
It is impossible to counter this. Is this just to make you take damage after a set time in Survival ? ?
AP514
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Re: Impossible to not take damage....

Post by AP514 »

Here was a banner day at the 14 minute mark I had 2-- 3+1 ships and 2-- 4+1 ships show up all on the bar....

A true no win...Carrier only has 10 actual combat planes...TOTALLY killed my joy for the game...

The devs need a patch for this....but they are long gone it seems
asuser
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad
Sergeant Major - SdKfz 234/2 8Rad

Post by asuser »

Same experiences by me.

The last missions after SC4, NP and survival mode are exremely hard. What's the strategy, if all of the jets are in the air and a 5+1 is coming twice? Make a call to the neighbour battle group?

Some rebalancing would be nice.
AP514
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by AP514 »

WOW sure would be nice if the DEV's would support their product for more than 1 Quick patch.....
Today :
Playing Survival "Captain".....and around the 14 minute mark (like usual) here comes a 4+1 ship followed by a 5+1 an 4+1 and a 3+1 all on the Ship Bar at the same time.

No way to survive....A Game killing experience.....
AP514
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Post by AP514 »

Here is a Screen shot of this GAME WRECKING BUG...

I thought I would play this game again....Do not get me wrong this game is FUN but the DEV abandoned this game after the 2nd week it was out.

This Game WRECKING bug really kills the FUN......Too bad.

IF you look Closely a 5+1 and a 3+1 are at the far left edge..Followed by another 5+1 and 3+1 mid screen then a 2 and lastly a 3+1.
A 5+1 will take about 5/8 to 3/4 of your Ship Health down. I have 1 ECM..like the 1 next to the Tower Below decks ready to go...
To launch and rearm a Flight a ship moves about half the bar..assuming your already armed in the first place. So, I could have gotten the first 5+1 and the 3+1.
But when I saw the other 5+1 and 3+1 come right behind it I knew the BUG had shown up in force.....

If you read the threads. This bug happens around the 14 Minute Mark..If you get past this time frame you can play longer..35 is my best..on my laptop..
the Decks will be full of Planes and the Hanger below too.....
Fun game If this GAME/FUN WRECKER did not show up so much......and it shows a lot
Attachments
GAME WRECKER.jpg
GAME WRECKER.jpg (892.99 KiB) Viewed 2442 times

Return to “Carrier Deck”