Campionato del mondo ad Helsinki

Forum di Field of Glory in italiano (Italian speaking Field of Glory Forum)

Moderators: philqw78, terrys, hammy, peterrjohnston, MatteoPasi, Slitherine Core, Field of Glory Design, Field of Glory Moderators

Stefano63
Corporal - Strongpoint
Corporal - Strongpoint

Campionato del mondo ad Helsinki

Post by Stefano63 »

Vi posto alcuni messaggi che ho scambiato sul forum in spagnolo relativi al campionato del mondo di Helsinki e alla possibilità di giocare a FOG:

Mittente "Stefano"
Hola my spanish friends.

I saw your messages regarding FOG in Helsinki, is there a FOG poule in the World individual Championship?

I'm not anymore interested in DBM for this reason I decided to not attend to the championship, I re-considere my decision if I can play FOG.

Can you give me more details?

I think that some italians players join me in this interesting challenge

Ciao, Stefano

Bruce, thanks for your message in our italian forum

Mittente "nikgaukroger"
Apologies for only posting in English

Currently the position is that the Finns will consider other rule sets being played in Helsinki in January when they know how many players are booked for DBM and DBR.

There are a number of British players who want to go and play FoG so fingers crossed.

Mittente "robertbruce"
Hi all.

Will be the Finnish Oraganization who says the last word, but I Think that a FOG tournament in Helsinky would very positive.

Nick, I don´t Know how many people from Spain will go to Helsinky, but I´m almost sure that if any players will go to Finland, they will play FOG.

In Spain DBM was die, It seems very hard words, but it´s the reality. Actually we are planning the Iberian Tournaments tour for the Next year, and we have only one DBM Comp, and will be in the Federation meeting.

The King was Die, Long life for the King!!!!
GuglielmoMarlia
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Post by GuglielmoMarlia »

Salve,
Ho finalmente trovato il tempo e le modalità per entrare nel Forum.
Volevo solo dirvi che, tra le competizioni organizzate ad Helsinki, è confermato anche il torneo di FoG.
Credo che parteciperò.
Saluti/Guglielmo Marlia

Return to “Italian Speaking Forum”