War Room - Media Briefing Event

Get all the latest news on Slitherine.

Moderator: Slitherine Core

Daniele
Slitherine
Slitherine

War Room - Media Briefing Event

Post by Daniele »

We've got some big news for our fans and followers. To celebrate the release of the much anticipated Empires Apart, we have invited in Milan a very limited selection of members of the press and influencers.

On Tuesday 27th a selection of our key upcoming games will be presented in a newly created recurring event dedicated to games media called War Room - Media Briefing

We will present Empires Apart, Close Combat: The Bloody First and Warhammer 40,000: Gladius. Brief insights on other titles are also planned.

In the nice framework of a historical cafè close to the city centre, the event will offer room also for discussions about the latest news on games development, market trends and more.

At the end of the day, journalists and YouTubers will be facing each other in a great Empires Apart Tournament!

The first edition of War Room will see the presence of GameWatcher, Gamestar, IGN, Mayorcete gaming, RockPaperShotgun, Strategy Gamer (in strict alphabetical order).

The event is not meant for media only. You are also invited to follow these on our official Social Media and Video Channels. Don't miss the chance to know more about upcoming games and be part of War Room next week.

Majick
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA
Lance Corporal - Panzer IA

Re: War Room - Media Briefing Event

Post by Majick »

Did this event even happen? I've tried to find a write up of it on the Matrix site and other places and it's as if it never existed. Although why I would be surprised at the media witholding news I don't know...... ;-)
Pixel
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL
Sergeant First Class - Panzer IIIL

Re: War Room - Media Briefing Event

Post by Pixel »

There are some pictures on the Slitherine Facebook page. https://facebook.com/slitherine/
Image Image

Return to “News & Announcements”